Monday, September 20, 2010

Wish you were here!

Well, our wonderful vacation week is over. So sad. John is already back at work this morning and I am getting back into my weekly routine. Walk the dog, breakfast, workout, dishes, laundry, etc etc etc. It really never ends.

One of my favorite vacation days was our trip to Jaun les Pins and the only sandy beach in our immediate area. And it is 25 minutes away. I guess that's better than 10 hours away in the States!! It was so relaxing and we didn't have a million rocks poking us while we laid there. ahhhhh. So nice. 


Looking toward Antibes from the beach

Mountains in the distance


John and I love this old man and his pipe. There was another man sitting in this spot and he left. This guy hopped into his spot in about 2 second, lit his pipe, and settled in! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing view of the mountains :) I am thankful a particular lady has her back turned in that last picture! :D

Stacey said...

Haha, I know. I always have to check my beach pictures before I put them up to make sure they don't have boobies.. :-)