Friday, September 24, 2010

Sunflower

Last Saturday, while J was here, we took her and her friends to the flower market in Nice. I, unfortunately, did not bring my good camera. (What was I thinking?!?) But, I did take the little point and shoot, thinking that it would be ok for a few shots. Then the battery died on it. (Really?? My luck is amazing.) I did get a shot or two in before it crashed on me.

 Aren't these amazing? Love Sunflowers.

I really wanted to buy some of these... but we only had enough cash for one purchase. We opted for more strawberry preserves instead of flowers. 

We really love food. 
Speaking of which, we are going to a food festival in a town nearby this weekend. WoooHoooo! Our fridge will be filled with stinky cheese! 

Enjoy your weekend guys! I'll see you back here on Monday!

No comments: