Friday, February 5, 2010

I had a dream

I always have some interesting dreams. One day last week I had a dream that we adopted two more dogs while we were in France. But my dream last night might just be one of the most comical, interesting dreams that I have ever had.
I dreamed that we were staying in a hotel and the concierge told me about a place that sold doughnuts. This, for whatever reason, sounded like the BEST breakfast ever so I went to the doughnut shop. They proceeded to give me the tastiest, still warm, gooiest doughnut I have ever had. I am pretty sure I can still taste it this morning. Too bad it wasn't real. It was so incredible that I had to find John so he could try this doughnut. He, of course, thought that it was the best he had ever had as well. We had explained to the owner of the store that we were living in France and didn't have such wonderful-ness there. John and I had oohed and ahhed over the doughnut so much that they wouldn't even let us pay.
I am beginning to think that I might be having cravings for American food. If I have a dream about bagels, P.F. Chang's, Chik-fil-a, or white chocolate mochas.. we may have a problem..

Happy Weekend everyone! I am baking something fantastic (hopefully) this weekend! Look for pics on Monday!

No comments: