Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Glitz, the Glamour, the.... no movie stars?? WHAT?

I would love to say that I saw my favorite movie star this past Sunday or at least my favorite television personality, Matt Lauer. Sad day though- We didn't see anyone famous. Wait, take that back, we DID see a short guy with spiky, white hair and glasses leaving a fancy hotel and waving but John and I haven't been able to figure out who he is. So he doesn't count. Even though we didn't see anyone famous, it was still a really wonderful end to the weekend. And, the most fun part, watching video of American broadcasters in Cannes and being able to say- "Hey! I've been there! I know just where that is!" 

Photo Log
This is where all of the movies show, and that is THE red carpet. 

 All of the countries at the festival had a tent to display their movies and to host actors, directors, etc.

Love this. There were tons of people at the festival, walking around, laying out, and people watching. The yachts were out in force too.
John asked for this picture. hehe. John and the Jean Claude Van Damme watch.

Everyone was gathered in 2 places. This hotel, and the Festival hall. The paparazzi were out in force everywhere and they always had a ladder. There were certain places where they had their ladders attached to fences like it was a bike. 

John and I on the red carpet... We wish. 
Wish you guys a wonderful wonderful weekend! Can't wait to tell you about the trip to Corsica next week!

No comments: