Sunday, May 22, 2011

Working on Commision

I made a deal with my dad a little while ago: if I can sell their house- I might get something out of it. Steak dinner? Million dollars? Snickers bar? I guess we will find out!

Mom and Dad are looking to downsize and get a little closer to the rest of the family. If you happen to be looking for a lovely, lake front home in TN- I've got the place for you! (Do I sound like a car salesman yet? I don't think I got my Dad's salesman gene. No ice to the Eskimos from me..) Anyways, in case you are interested, here is the link to their virtual tour. I wish I could change that awful music for you but it is out of my control. Buy the house and we will all be free of the Muzak.

And Dad, if it sells because of this, it will be your birthday present for LIFE from me. 

Just kidding.. I might get you a tie every other year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh me! Me! I'll buy it! It's SO cheap! In Australia, that would be triple the price!

Stacey said...

A few years ago it would have been a lot more than that here. Ah, well. :-)

just hop across the pond and buy it annie! :-)