Friday, October 1, 2010

Make this!

It will make all of your salads taste better. I promise. 

This is the other recipe that I knocked out of the "To Try" folder on Wednesday. My basil was starting to look a little crazy and I had a couple of shallots that needed to be used as well. It is so good. That's all I can say for it. If you don't believe me... make it and prove me wrong. Or, believe me and make it. The point here is that you must try this salad dressing. 

I am already dreaming of my next salad.

Basil Vinaigrette
 And I didn't change a thing, it's just that perfect Simplyrecipes.com

1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 Shallot, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh Basil leaves
1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil


Mix all ingredients well and allow to sit for at least a couple of hours in the fridge. So good. Enjoy! 


- This can be mixed in a food processor. I don't have one of those, so I didn't use it.
 

No comments: