Monday, July 26, 2010

Rooftop Garden of Bruce and Roxanne

I'm back! Sorry for the 2 week break guys! Our computer has been in the shop so I haven't really been able to update as much as I would like! Fortunately, while I had all of that time to myself, I planned out a lot of blogs in advance. 

Last week I visited some of my favorite people in France who just so happen to have the most amazing rooftop garden. Bruce and Roxanne moved to Nice after living in NYC where they owned their own restaurant, Cafe Loup. I met them through my time in the English-American Library and they are just fantastic. 

Anyways, back to the garden!! B&R have a huge balcony of which they take full advantage. About 3 times a year, they change out their plants- spring is tulips and primroses, summer is lilies, petunias, and hollyhocks, winter comes with even more changes. It's wonderful. This is the summer garden.

For the next few days, I will post pictures of their beautiful flowers. Enjoy!

One corner of the Garden

Love this Lilly!





No comments: