Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More Garden Pics!

I just spent my morning editing pictures. Usually I would say this was a huge pain... I hate editing pictures. I just want them to look perfect when I take them and that's it. Unfortunately, they just look better with a little tweaking.(Maybe I should work on my skill.... no.... nevermind..) But, today's editing went much better than normal and it is all thanks to that great man I like to call "Hubs" or "Hubby" or "John Patrick" when he does something I don't like... Last night, when I started mumbling and grumbling about editing pictures, he started looking for an easier to use editing program for me. In about 5 minutes he had found it. It's wonderful. Simple button clicks and I'm done! Everything is right there! No opening, closing, saving, re-saving, etc, etc. Ahhhhhhhhh. Lovely. So here are a few more pictures of the beautiful garden of Bruce and Roxanne!

 I think these might be my favorites. Lovely and so delicate.


Hollyhocks. My Granny Saylor grew these. I use to pop the seedpods.. 

This is Tess? Or Jack? I can tell them apart when I am looking at both of them.. but I can't right now. The kitty made a good subject! :-) 

Why do these fellows look to happy to me? 

Alright! That's it for today! More tomorrow!

No comments: