Friday, March 26, 2010

The Not-So-Beautiful Day

Well, the sun is definitely not shining today. It is pouring down rain instead. So, Sadie and I are being lazy this morning. The problem is that I have been very very productive this week and honestly don't have a THING to do today. I should have watched the weather more closely and saved all of my cleaning for today! At least all of this rain will help my "garden" to grow. Last weekend was my "planting weekend" because last year most of my plants died from the heat and being planted so late in season. I currently have basil, dill, and cilantro growing in one giant pot along with two hanging baskets with..... flowers... in them. I honestly have no idea what they are, I just looked at the little picture they had on the pot, the height they would get to, and whether or not they liked a lot of sun. We will see what happens.

I think John and I have been spoiled by out vacation. Both of us feel like this has been the longest week ever. I am pretty sure that it is the longest week I have lived through in France. Maybe we just need to go on another trip..... Sounds like a plan to me and we do have quite a few planned for this year. Corsica in May; Paris, EuroDisney, and Mont St. Michel in August; October is a cruise to Greece with Mom and Dad; in November we go to Rome for a weekend; and in early December our Christmas present to ourselves is going to be a trip to London and Edinburgh, Scotland. Busy Busy Busy last year in France.

I think I should probably find something to do around here.. so, I wish you a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Stacey!

Do you like scrapbooking? That's always fun on a rainy day.

Your recipes are always fun!

Or you could sit on the side of a bridge or cute street with a sign offering to take photos of people!

I'm really not the most productive person though... :)

Hope you have a fantastic last year in France! Wish it was possible for me to visit. :)