Friday, January 22, 2010

6th post of the Month! Yeh Me!!

I am really a horrible blogger.. and it's not because I don't enjoy it, I do. Really. I just have such a hard time making myself sit down and write. This month, I am on a ROLL! 6 posts! I think that might be the most completed blogs in a 4 week span for me.
I have reached the end of my french recipe collection. If anyone has any suggestions, I am more than willing to try them out. The next project could possibly be creme brulee or a fondant cake. (Fondant as in the chocolate volcano cake, not the nasty cake icing.) As I have a major sweet tooth, I was trying to avoid the dessert recipes for as long as possible. Alas, they are calling my name. Yum!
There has been very little happening this week.. other than the wonderful weather. Oh, and the fact they are STILL working on our elevator. Buns of steel.. that's what you will all be calling me in March when we come home after walking up and down 5 flights of stairs everyday 4 or 5 times. I have to work off the creme brulee somehow, right?

I wish everyone a very happy weekend! May it be warm, sunny, and spent doing something fun!
5 weeks until we are in the land of Target, Mexican food, and people we love! Yeh!

No comments: